#48 New Braunfels, Texas

New Braunfels
October 5-9, 2006

I stayed with my sister, Lorrie, while in New Braunfels. It was a good visit with Lorrie, Mike and the kids -- Layton, Sterling & Bailey. Layton is a Senior in high school now so he was busy with school activities. Bailey was with her mom most of the time I was there. But I did get to spend some fleeter time with Sterling.

I went to visit my friend, Lorraine, and she took me to Papa-Docks on Canyon Lake.


Sterling, my youngest nephew, went fleetering with me one afternoon.

Some pictures I took of Sterling hanging out in the yard...

The Texas flag has been repainted on the retaining wall outside New Braunfels on FM2722.
Short Fleeter Log. I was busy taking care of my "Aunt duties" and didn't take many pictures.
I wanted to get pictures of Layton, but he has responsibilities and was working when I had the camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment