#39f The "I DO" Run

RTT (Return to Texas)
September 9 - October 26, 2006

Day 6 - Thursday
September 14, 2006
140 miles

Orange, TX to Montgomery, TX

From Orange, it's a short hop-along TX105 over to Magnolia. This is the long-cut that misses Houston -- a bit longer on the odometer, but shorter on the clock and stress.
I'm going to my friend Rita's house to attend her daughter's wedding and spend quality time with my good friend.
 

On the way, I went through Sour Lake...Home of Texaco.  

Cut and Shoot, Texas...yes, there is such a place. 
But this is not the appropriate town for the wedding...




Day 7 - 
Friday
September 15, 2006
I DO Run... run run, I do run run

Ursula Everitt married Justin Devore in Cypress, Texas September 15, 2006.
 
They both "I do-ed" each other. It's done! Yeah!  
Now the complicated stuff...Cake time. Is this a look of trust?!  
Always hate to leave a good party, but they manage.  

I-do ... the Fleetering.

I'll stay around and visit a few days in Magnolia and Houston, then fleeter deeper into Texas.

Copyright 2006 Fleeter Logs

No comments:

Post a Comment