Introducing Fleeter

Virginia has some beautiful scenic back roads. I decided the best way to experience them would be in the open wind from a the saddle of a motorcycle. 

So on June 21, 2005 … I got one.
This is my Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom ... dubbed Fleeter. 
   
And this is me with Fleeter.


I have decided to take as many pictures as I can while out seeing the world from Fleeter's back and will be sharing some of my stories and photo journal in the Fleeter Log.
   
And there is a story on where I got the name FLEETER. ...bonus points to anyone that might figure it out. 

Stay tuned ... the road trips have already begun.

 

The first roadtrip ended with a fireworks display.
This may be the sign of adventures to come.
 

Tag along and see what we can find out there in the great beyond.
 
A Journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. --Lao Tzu 

Stepping Out, Claye

No comments:

Post a Comment